In an effort to be as big of a pain in the ass to unjust structures of power, (and maybe tangentially, help bring a little bit more accountability to said structures), I have taken up the job of filing freedom of information requests as a hobby.
I am listing below some of the most interesting ones so far. Feel free to reach out if you'd like access to the released info.
- 24 Nov 2022 Cyprus' reply to PEGA inquiry's questionnaire
- 27 Oct 2022 JORA Incidents for Frontex JO Cyprus 2020 & 2021
- 11 Oct 2022 Evaluation Report for Frontex Joint Operations in Cyprus in 2021
- 05 Sep 2022 Evaluation of the Neighbourhood Observer Programme in Cyprus - 2017
- 23 Aug 2022 Presentation by Lebanese Forces at EU-Arab Border Security Conference 2021
- 15 Aug 2022 Training on Media Relations for Border Management in Rabat - Sept 2021
- 15 Aug 2022 Frontex correspondence from the Euro-Arab Border Security Conference 2021
- 14 Aug 2022 Frontex internal correspondence for Transparency Registry
- 09 Aug 2022 Minutes from ERRIN's last Management Board meeting
- 30 Jun 2022 Pournara Standard Operating Procedures - 2020
- 24 May 2022 Registration of NIKH as political party in Cyprus
- 28 Apr 2022 EU Migration Action Plan for Cyprus - February 2022